The mission of the Gatlyn Dame Group is to raise awareness, provide education, and an outlet for Transgender, Non-Conforming Gender Identity Persons, and their Allies.
We offer a comprehensive community based service organization to and for transgender, non-conforming gender persons, and their allies throughout the United States of America.
- Meeting places with a healthy atmosphere that fosters genuine and authentic interchanges
- Social functions as alternatives to those available in the community
- A newsletter quarterly
- Social Media with current events, special events, public dialogue, and self-expression
- Provide Support Groups
- A telephone "hotline"
- A website full of Resources
- Referral services
- Different outlets of expression and art
- Consultation and education services